Congratulations O.J. Mayo on a Great Rookie Season.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Congratulations Coach Hollins

Congratulations to Coach Hollins on getting his first win as a permanent head coach. The Grizzlies came out and took it to a team that they should have beaten. It was great to see O.J., Rudy, Marc, and Mike playing so well in a game together. I have been impressed with the job Coach Hollins has done in such a short time. We will see if the effort continues. Hopefully the Grizzlies will get back to playing better ball and give us some hope for improvement going into next season.

I will admit I was disappointed in the hiring of Coach Hollins. After 1 week, he is changing my opinion of the hiring. Keep up the good work, and I will become a believer in you.

Good luck tonight against the Rockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NBA Grizzlies Team Card