Congratulations O.J. Mayo on a Great Rookie Season.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Darko

Wow, I never thought I would have said this a month ago. I am going to miss Darko as he recovers from his injury. We are going to miss him. As of the last couple of weeks, he has been stepping up his play and starting to play like a starting big man should play in the NBA. I know he is only 23 years old and is still young, but being in the league now for 5 years, he needs to start playing up to his potential and doing it consistently. As of late he was doing that and we wish him a speedy recovery.

With Darko out, Marc needs to step up his play and become a force again for us. Hak and Arthur will also need to step in and help out on the boards and defensively as well. I imagine at some point we will also see Hamed. Hopefully he isn't as big a project as I am afraid he will be. I imagine there is a reason why we haven't seen him at all this season.

Good Luck Grizzlies in Minn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NBA Grizzlies Team Card